Aparna in Mozambique

Monday, January 21, 2008

Just landed....

Hello all,

Well, I just landed ok a little while ago...in Johannesburg. And lo and behold, they have wireless internet. What a treat. I didn't expect this. I am mostly writing this note to let you know that I will be going to Beira tomorrow and starting my next project. My project is still a little undefined, but mostly I will be doing research on traditional medicine for faculty at the UCM college of medicine in Beira as well as assisting in the implementation of a medical anthropology curriculum. I will certainly let you know how it develops....

Here are a few pictures from before I left the U.S. I am lucky to have the time to go back and see just how special my family and friends are and how many things that I have to be thankful for...I can't wait till we all meet again. But, until then, here is to my next step....

New York


Warm energy from moderately warm south africa,
Aparna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home